Saint Laurent's First Menswear Mecca Opens In San Francisco
By Jesse Steinbach
The rebirth of Saint Laurent under Hedi Slimane's leadership continues with the launch of the brand's first-ever menswear store in the US.
Opening today on San Francisco's Greary Street, the 1,400 square-foot space boasts a minimalist interior with black and white matte marble, in addition to nickel-played brass, plenty of glass and mirrors, and quilted black leather benches.
Certainly a play between reflective and dark surfaces, plush and hard materials to match the clothes's edgy rock 'n' roll vibe, it's luxury design for high-end, Parisian apparel, and we're stoked. If you're near San Francisco this weekend, remember to stop by!
SAINT LAURENT 108 Geary Street, San Francisco, CA (415-765-0975). Open Mon- Sat 10am-6pm; Sun 12-5pm.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- OUT On The Street: Black & Blue Composition