Naomi Obsession: 'The Face UK' Has A 'Trailer'
By Julien Sauvalle
The countdown has begun for the UK version of Naomi Campbell's hit modeling competition, The Face. Campbell, who is also the executive producer of the show, stands in a short "trailer" which doesn't reveal much about the new season, but sums up perfectly what the program is all about: Naomi, Naomi, Naomi -- and the fact that you don't quite know her yet.
Last winter, the British supermodel gave Tyra Banks a run for her money with her no-bullshit, cutthroat approach to the competition, and a string of hilarious, Anna Wintour-esque one-liners.
For the Brit version, exit Coco Rocha and Karolina Kurkova: They're replaced by the statuesque Erin O'Conor and the Swedish bombshell Caroline Winberg. Point for the newbies: So far, none of them seems to be sporting purple lipstick.
The Face UK premieres on Sky Living on September 30. Click here to see the trailer. Will you be watching?
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower