Naomi Obsession: 'The Face UK' Has A 'Trailer'
By Julien Sauvalle
The countdown has begun for the UK version of Naomi Campbell's hit modeling competition, The Face. Campbell, who is also the executive producer of the show, stands in a short "trailer" which doesn't reveal much about the new season, but sums up perfectly what the program is all about: Naomi, Naomi, Naomi -- and the fact that you don't quite know her yet.
Last winter, the British supermodel gave Tyra Banks a run for her money with her no-bullshit, cutthroat approach to the competition, and a string of hilarious, Anna Wintour-esque one-liners.
For the Brit version, exit Coco Rocha and Karolina Kurkova: They're replaced by the statuesque Erin O'Conor and the Swedish bombshell Caroline Winberg. Point for the newbies: So far, none of them seems to be sporting purple lipstick.
The Face UK premieres on Sky Living on September 30. Click here to see the trailer. Will you be watching?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- WATCH: Bway's Nick Adams in his Pajamas in 'Christmas With the Skivvies'
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Macklemore And Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations