Daily Crush: Cire Trudon x Yazbukey
By Julien Sauvalle
Cire Trudon is the oldest candle manufacturer in the world -- and arguably the best. The business started a mere four centuries ago under the reign of Louis XIV, when Trudon was the premier supplier to the King of France. That's it for the history bit.
Fast forward to 2013, Cire Trudon does quite a U-turn with the release of a very limited-edition candle composed in collaboration with the French-Turkish jewelry designer Yaz Bukey. The baroque glass receptacle got a Pop-Art makeover, with big red lips and cartoon bubbles. As for the scent, it's a stunning blend of iris, saffron and leather, dedicated to badass motorcycle chicks and the men who love them.
An instant aphrodisiac for the bedroom that will give you at least 60 hours of inflamed fragrant moments.
Yazbukey Candle by Cire Trudon, $110, available at Net-a-Porter.com
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Daily Crush: #MyCalvins, Best Hashtag Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way