Baby Anna Wintour & Friends
By Julien Sauvalle
In our ongoing Anna Wintour watch, and after showing you her "simpsonized" version last year, we present to you Anna as a child.
Was 6-year-old Anna as much of a diva as she is today? Yes, according to The Fashion Cartoonist, an anonymous artist who likes to imagine the editor of American Vogue and her fashion peers in their early years on his (or her) blog When They Were Kids...
In a series of adorable illustrations, this mysterious industry insider features the likes of Grace Coddington, André Leon Talley, Karl Lagerfeld, and Marc Jacobs as youngsters. Check out some of our favorites vignettes below, and see more drawings here.
The editors of American Vogue
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection