Nike Puts On A French Accent
By Julien Sauvalle
What happens when an American sportswear giant meets a minimalist French clothier?
Well, everybody likes it, bien sûr!
Nike and A.P.C. are following last year's hugely successful collaboration (their much-coveted sneakers sold out in a matter of hours) with a new line of unisex shoes for the summer.
True to the A.P.C. style ethics, the sneakers shine by their simplicity, with two models — the Air Max ($120) and the Dunk ($100) — produced in only three colors (white, hay beige, and black).
The new A.P.C.+Nike collection launches tomorrow May 15 at A.P.C. stores and online. Get there early!
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench