Instagram For Your Feet
By Julien Sauvalle
This is our new favorite way to procrastinate at the office: Nike recently launched an application that helps you create your own pair of sneakers using your Instagram pictures and the Photo iD technology.
How it works: Log in with your Instagram account on the Nike website, choose the picture you want to play with, and select from three models of shoe to start customizing. Once complete, your shoe masterpiece will be delivered to you within a month.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever