Instagram For Your Feet
By Julien Sauvalle
This is our new favorite way to procrastinate at the office: Nike recently launched an application that helps you create your own pair of sneakers using your Instagram pictures and the Photo iD technology.
How it works: Log in with your Instagram account on the Nike website, choose the picture you want to play with, and select from three models of shoe to start customizing. Once complete, your shoe masterpiece will be delivered to you within a month.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'