Instagram For Your Feet
By Julien Sauvalle
This is our new favorite way to procrastinate at the office: Nike recently launched an application that helps you create your own pair of sneakers using your Instagram pictures and the Photo iD technology.
How it works: Log in with your Instagram account on the Nike website, choose the picture you want to play with, and select from three models of shoe to start customizing. Once complete, your shoe masterpiece will be delivered to you within a month.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series