Instagram For Your Feet
By Julien Sauvalle
This is our new favorite way to procrastinate at the office: Nike recently launched an application that helps you create your own pair of sneakers using your Instagram pictures and the Photo iD technology.
How it works: Log in with your Instagram account on the Nike website, choose the picture you want to play with, and select from three models of shoe to start customizing. Once complete, your shoe masterpiece will be delivered to you within a month.
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- My Prison Pen Pal: Why I befriended a convicted sex offender
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Highlights 'Confusion' in U.S. on LGBT Issues
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Sean Dorsey: Giving Voice (and Dance) to a Generation Lost to AIDS