Back to School This Way: Lady Gaga Teams Up with....Office Depot?
By Out.com Editors
Lady Gaga and Office Depot make strange bedfellows, wouldn't you say? Though nothing really surprises us when it comes to Gaga—be it sleeping in a giant bottle of her own perfume or smoking weed onstage during a concert—so this partnership isn't so shocking per se. In fact, a scratch beneath the surface shows that this make total sense...see, Office Depot has pledged to donate at least $1 million to the performer's Born This Way Foundation, which aims to encourage today's youth to feel confident about their indivuality and discourage bullying. Mother Monster has partnered with the company to create a series of limited-edition products, and while there's a guaranteed million in the bag, the more people buy, the more money flows to the foundation as Office Depot is donating 25% of sales from the Gaga-approved swag, which includes a Post-Its, Sharpies, and friendship bracelets. So, if you're headed back to school or back to work or just trying to organize the mess that is your life, think about picking up the goods and doing something good with your money...for once. And if this sounds like some marketing push, well, just know that OD has already come under fire for supporting the cause, and we all remember those assholes at Chic-fil-a, right?
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench