Orlebar Brown Releases "Underwater" Trunks
By Out.com Editors
This weekend is Labor Day, which is good because office drones get to take Monday off...hooray! However, it's also bad news seeing as Labor Day translates into: goodbye summer! But here's one last little fashion teaser for the quickly evaporating days spent lollygagging beachside at P-Town or Fire Island or wherever: Orlebar Brown's "Underwater" Trunks, which were released this week to celebrate their 5th Anniversary (Happy Birthday!), and feature a print by photographer Dennis Hallinan. Check them out at OrlebarBrown.com.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet