WATCH: Behind the Scenes of Prada’s Men’s Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign
By Alex Panisch
While their expressions fall on the higher side of “austere“ and border on “stern,“ the powerhouse actors serving as the faces of Prada’s Men’s Fall/Winter 2012 line clearly had a good time at the photo shoot. Though the collection called for stoic miens, as it evokes the heroism and gallantry of a bygone era, the models/actors were still able to have a few good laughs between photos.
Check out the video below
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film