Anna Wintour Invites You to Dinner
By Peter Frost
Anna Wintour has invited to you dinner. Well, to compete for it dinner at least. The Vogue editor-in-chief and longtime Obama supporter is giving away two tickets to a fundraising event in New York City hosted by herself, Sarah Jessica Parker, and First Lady Michelle Obama. Billed as a ‘New York Night’, the event will be at the home of SJP herself, with Barack Obama in attendance as well. “It’ll be a fantastic evening, and you can join us,” she says in the video, donning a Thakoon-designed scarf from the Obama-sponsored Runway to Win project.
The deadline for the event is midnight tonight, so be sure to check it out before the end of the day today. To enter the contest, click here or visit www.barackobama.com/newyorknight. Do it quickly, as she's sharply instructed, "Don’t be late." That’s all.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know