Video: Tom Ford on Cosmetic Surgery, Hollywood, and Being a Commercial Fashion Designer
By Out.com Editors
Earlier this week, Tom Ford sat down with Fern Mallis of IMG (and she who basically organized New York Fashion Week) at the 92nd Street Y to discuss his work and career. Ford, as always, is smart, charming, self-aware, and completely candid. He talks about his relationship with Yves Saint Laurent after he took hold of the house's reigns, how he thinks plastic surgery is like designing clothing (including a sick but funny moment about "matching up the seams"), what it was like to take time off and make the film A Single Man, and being what he calls, a "commercial" fashion designer.
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)