Video: Tom Ford on Cosmetic Surgery, Hollywood, and Being a Commercial Fashion Designer
By Out.com Editors
Earlier this week, Tom Ford sat down with Fern Mallis of IMG (and she who basically organized New York Fashion Week) at the 92nd Street Y to discuss his work and career. Ford, as always, is smart, charming, self-aware, and completely candid. He talks about his relationship with Yves Saint Laurent after he took hold of the house's reigns, how he thinks plastic surgery is like designing clothing (including a sick but funny moment about "matching up the seams"), what it was like to take time off and make the film A Single Man, and being what he calls, a "commercial" fashion designer.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series