Boys, Boys, Boys: Bravo Announces a Reality Show Featuring All Male Models
By Out.com Editors
The folks over at New York Magazine's The Cut have reported that Bravo is currently working on a reality show centered on the lives of male models (If Zoolander is somehow involved, expect tears of joy streaming down our faces). It's currently known as "The Untitled Male Model Project," and sounds more like a reality show á la Real Housewives, as it's being produced by Adam DiVello, the man responsible for the glorious shows The Hills and The City for MTV (Please let LC or Whitney Port be involved somehow...please?). Per The Cut, a release describes the show thus: "Some of the most successful men in the world of male modeling try to make the most of this extremely high paying profession with a very short shelf life." We don't care, though. Give us a bevy of hot boys—hopefully in various stages in dishabille as often as possible—and our DVR will be all over that like white on rice.
Photos courtesy of Sarah Olin
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The Shame List: Bethann Hardison, Naomi Campbell & Iman Call Out Racism at Fashion Week
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- How Monogamy Can Work For Two Men