Finishing Touches: Summer Accessories Recommended by Chris Bair
By Out.com Editors
As the owner of Shorty’s Barber Shop and Public Service Salon, Chris Bair knows a thing or two about what fashion-forward dudes want. The Los Angeles-based entrepreneur knows that when the mercury begins to rise, everyone's first instinct is to start shedding their clothes. Duly noted. But wearing less doesn't mean you have to skimp on style—not by a long shot. Bair reminds us that there are plenty of trimmings that can elevate your standard summer fare. A sleek pair of sunglasses or a killer watch can complete an outfit and add a dash of panache to your ensemble. Plus, shades and timepieces come in every price range, making them an easy and affordable way to update your look.
Check out a few of Bair's favorite pieces on Gay.net.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles