VIDEO: Madonna Enlists Top Male Models for 'Girl Gone Wild'
By Out.com Editors
Madonna's first video was released last night for her much-anticipated for the song "Girl Gone Wild" but she's hardly the wildest thing in the short flick. In fact, it's her chorus of stiletto-wearing dancers and top models that do most of the heavy lifting (not to mention heavy petting). Sean O'Pry and a bevy of other beautiful boys tempt each other, and the audience, with promises of homoerotic action, but their exploits veer on the side of a PG-13 rating. Shot in black and white by photographers Mert and Marcus, the techno-sounding song has a frenetic, sexy energy. Check it out below.
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- 19th Annual Out100
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!