VIDEO: Madonna Enlists Top Male Models for 'Girl Gone Wild'
By Out.com Editors
Madonna's first video was released last night for her much-anticipated for the song "Girl Gone Wild" but she's hardly the wildest thing in the short flick. In fact, it's her chorus of stiletto-wearing dancers and top models that do most of the heavy lifting (not to mention heavy petting). Sean O'Pry and a bevy of other beautiful boys tempt each other, and the audience, with promises of homoerotic action, but their exploits veer on the side of a PG-13 rating. Shot in black and white by photographers Mert and Marcus, the techno-sounding song has a frenetic, sexy energy. Check it out below.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection