VIDEO: Madonna Enlists Top Male Models for 'Girl Gone Wild'
By Out.com Editors
Madonna's first video was released last night for her much-anticipated for the song "Girl Gone Wild" but she's hardly the wildest thing in the short flick. In fact, it's her chorus of stiletto-wearing dancers and top models that do most of the heavy lifting (not to mention heavy petting). Sean O'Pry and a bevy of other beautiful boys tempt each other, and the audience, with promises of homoerotic action, but their exploits veer on the side of a PG-13 rating. Shot in black and white by photographers Mert and Marcus, the techno-sounding song has a frenetic, sexy energy. Check it out below.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film