VIDEO: Madonna Enlists Top Male Models for 'Girl Gone Wild'
By Out.com Editors
Madonna's first video was released last night for her much-anticipated for the song "Girl Gone Wild" but she's hardly the wildest thing in the short flick. In fact, it's her chorus of stiletto-wearing dancers and top models that do most of the heavy lifting (not to mention heavy petting). Sean O'Pry and a bevy of other beautiful boys tempt each other, and the audience, with promises of homoerotic action, but their exploits veer on the side of a PG-13 rating. Shot in black and white by photographers Mert and Marcus, the techno-sounding song has a frenetic, sexy energy. Check it out below.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends