The 'New' New England
By Jordan Shavarebi
You go to New England just for the clam chowder, perhaps taking a scenic route through that winds through upstate New York just to watch the leaves change, and you visit your old Ivy League alma mater once every fall for a football game and hot cider with your old college chums. Oh, you say you don’t? Well, that's still no excuse not to dress as if you do. Henleys, smart ginghams, quilted vests, and cuffed jeans all deserve prime placement in your wardrobe. Right next to your letterman jacket, of course.
Nautica button-up mockneck sweater, quilted down vest, plaid poplin shirt & slim straight dark wash jeans.
Photography: Don Kim
Photographer’s Assistant: Brandon Aviram
Model: Kacey Carrig
Grooming: Joanna Pensinger
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination