The 'New' New England
By Jordan Shavarebi
You go to New England just for the clam chowder, perhaps taking a scenic route through that winds through upstate New York just to watch the leaves change, and you visit your old Ivy League alma mater once every fall for a football game and hot cider with your old college chums. Oh, you say you don’t? Well, that's still no excuse not to dress as if you do. Henleys, smart ginghams, quilted vests, and cuffed jeans all deserve prime placement in your wardrobe. Right next to your letterman jacket, of course.
Nautica button-up mockneck sweater, quilted down vest, plaid poplin shirt & slim straight dark wash jeans.
Photography: Don Kim
Photographer’s Assistant: Brandon Aviram
Model: Kacey Carrig
Grooming: Joanna Pensinger
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Spanish Olympic Sailors Strip in Gratitude
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Andrej Pejic: "I'm a Boy and I'm a Girl!"
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam