What do Models Eat?
By Out.com Editors
Name: Brett Staal
Hometown: Brentwood, TN
How were you discovered? What were you doing before you started modeling? Back home in Tennessee, a photographer scouted me. We talked a little bit, and he asked if I would take some pictures and I said sure. After the pictures were done, he sent them into Major and they asked to sign me.
What was your first big shoot? French Vogue
Were you nervous? A little bit, yeah.
What do you like most about being a model? The freedom to go to new places and travel the world.
What do you like least about modeling? The long lines you have to wait in when you go to certain castings.
What’s your favorite job you worked on? A catalog job I did in Sicily. The shoot was great, the people were fun, and the island was beautiful.
What’s your workout routine? I try to run every day about five miles and work out 3-4 times a week for about 2-hours in addition to the cardio.
What’s your diet? Lots of fruits, lots of vegetables, and chicken. I really like chicken.
Do you have a job on the side? I work at Hollister a few times a week.
Boxers or briefs? Briefs.
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?