The Best Way To Do Charity
By Out.com Editors
The Warwick Rowing Club of Britain has been around since 1966, and their web site says they’ve been “getting naked for club and community since 2009”; we don’t know whether rowing produces these beautiful bodies, or if the beautiful are drawn to rowing. Either way, the nude calendar these lovely British lads produce, are quite nice — and clever in their manner of covering up the dangly bits with a knee, bucket, or an oar.
Their fifth annual naked calendar is sold here to benefit Sports Allies, a program created by Warwick Rowing and Educational Action Challenging Homophobia. A rep for Warwick said:
“The rowers are predominantly straight men who have welcomed and embraced the fantastic support they have had from the gay community for their fundraising efforts. Sport Allies is their way of honoring that support and giving something back.”
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne