Drag Race Executive Producers Respond To Transphobic Accusations
By Alex Panisch
1. RuPaul and the other executive producers of RuPaul’s Drag Race have responded to accusations that the show’s transphobic because of it’s use of “She-Male”/”She-Mail.”
2. Lynda Carter (aka Wonder Woman) has voiced her support for Sunnie Kahle, the 8-year-old kicked out of her Christian school for “exhibiting an alternative gender identity.”
3. Check out who made the list for the Second Annual Trans 100.
4. Newsweek’s new owners, IBT Media, have ties to an anti-gay university.
5. Xiang Xiaohan, a 19-year-old Chinese man whose Same-Sex Love Assistance Network was denied registration as an NGO by the Chinese government because "homosexuality had no place in Chinese traditional culture and 'the building of spiritual civilization," has sued the government.
6. Dyke & Fats is the kind of cop show that we’d marathon over and over again.