1. Even though we thought Anna would never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever let it happen, Kim Kardashian is on the cover of Vogue. Granted she’s half of Kimye on the cover and it was probably a package deal. In other news: air traffic controllers are concerned that the staggering number of flying pigs could affect air travel.
2. The video for Lady Gaga’s “G.U.Y.” off ARTPOP will debut tomorrow night on Vevo after a sneak peak airs on NBC’s Dateline.
3. Steve Grand’s All American Boy debut album is now in the top 5 of Kickstarter’s most funded projects.
4. Tom Daley gets hit on so much that it’s become a problem.
5. Can Nicki Minaj and Kate Upton act? We’ll see in The Other Woman.
6. Karmin’s latest video “Pulses” is amazing for many reasons, one of which being Nick Noonan’s awesome abs.