WATCH: Jonathan Groff Reflects on Pigeons, Poppers & Fred Durst
By Stacy Lambe
Earlier this month, Jonathan Groff stopped by Bravo's late night talk show to hang out with Tamar Braxton and host Andy Cohen. What fans didn't get to see on the show was Groff's green room reflections. In a segment for the online series, Groff reflects on a number of concerns, such as WWHL's craft services, whether Oprah does poppers and what kind of bird he would be.
In case you missed it, Groff and fellow guest Tamar Braxton served as witnesses during Ricardo and Daniel's legal wedding. The adorable ceremony took place during the After Show and was officiated by Andy Cohen.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers