Russian Police Choir Performs "Get Lucky" at Sochi Opening Ceremony
By Out.com Editors
Members of the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs choir perform a rousing rendition of Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" before Friday's Opening Ceremony. No word on whether Daft Punk gave permission.
The less said, the better—except to say we're fairly sure they don't understand the lyrics they're singing.
We can't bring you the Olympics video, so click here.
This one, however, is their "official version."
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It