Russian Police Choir Performs "Get Lucky" at Sochi Opening Ceremony
By Out.com Editors
Members of the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs choir perform a rousing rendition of Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" before Friday's Opening Ceremony. No word on whether Daft Punk gave permission.
The less said, the better—except to say we're fairly sure they don't understand the lyrics they're singing.
We can't bring you the Olympics video, so click here.
This one, however, is their "official version."
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew