Cheyenne Jackson Is Engaged!
By Matthew Breen
Cheyenne Jackson is preparing to get married! He and fiancé Jason Landau have already begun planning the wedding. The pair went public about their relationship in October of 2013, and more recently walked the red carpet together at the amfAR Inspiration Gala and the TrevorLive benefit for the Trevor Project in December of 2013.
"Cheyenne Jackson and entrepreneur Jason Landau are pleased to happily confirm that they are engaged," a rep for the Glee actor told Marc Malkin.
This is Jackson's second marriage. He married longtime partner Monte Lapka in 2011, but they announced their divorce in August of 2013.
Watch this space for more details.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 8th Annual Power 50