Super Bowl Preview: David Beckham Scales Buildings in His Undies
By Stacy Lambe
David Beckham is returning to the Super Bowl, and this time he's upped the ante. In a new campaign for his H&M bodywear, viewers are in charge of what ad will run the night of the big game: #Covered or #Uncovered.
While fans vote on which Becks they want to see running through the streets, H&M has released a behind-the-scenes look at the campaign. Nicholas Winding Refn (Drive, Only God Forgives) directs Becks as he scales rooftops and buildings across London.
"He's a magnet — you very much move toward him," Refn says. We totally agree.
Frankly, we'll just take more of this:
More teasers here.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles