Super Bowl Preview: David Beckham Scales Buildings in His Undies
By Stacy Lambe
David Beckham is returning to the Super Bowl, and this time he's upped the ante. In a new campaign for his H&M bodywear, viewers are in charge of what ad will run the night of the big game: #Covered or #Uncovered.
While fans vote on which Becks they want to see running through the streets, H&M has released a behind-the-scenes look at the campaign. Nicholas Winding Refn (Drive, Only God Forgives) directs Becks as he scales rooftops and buildings across London.
"He's a magnet — you very much move toward him," Refn says. We totally agree.
Frankly, we'll just take more of this:
More teasers here.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto