Beyoncé’s Album Sold 80,000+ Copies In 3 Hours
By Alex Panisch
1. Beyoncé sold over 80,000 copies of her fifth studio album in the first 3 hours. The album dropped at midnight Eastern Time last night. Billboard reports that it’s very likely to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 when the chart’s top 10 is announced on Dec. 18.
2. A shooting at a Colorado high school has left two injured and the shooter dead.
3. Rumors are swirling that Bruce Jenner (aka the soon to be ex-Mr. Kris Jenner) is seeking gender reassignment surgery. TMZ—who generously published the story in their sports section as if he were still a sports personality and not just tabloid fodder—reports that Jenner wants to get his Adam’s Apple flattened. A Laryngeal Shave is normally one of the first procedures one undergoes when transitioning from male to female. Jenner told TMZ that he is not undergoing gender reassignment. “I just never liked my trachea,” he told the gossip site. News of his surgery comes on the heels of his separation and pending divorce from wife Kris Jenner. Anyway, congrats to Kris for jumping off the Kardashian circus wagon.
4. Variety suggests that Gaga and Kanye need to have complete image makeovers to stay relevant.
5. You guys, Kathy Griffin really really wants a Grammy. Maybe 6th time’s the charm.
6. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are hosting the Golden Globes again this year! Check out the promos and set your DVRs...or just wait for the supercut of the good bits the next day. Really up to you.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'