Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
By Stacy Lambe
Kmart caused an uproar when it released the Joe Boxer Christmas ad featuring shirtless men shaking their balls to the tune of "Jingle Bells." While One Million Moms fretted about the sanctity of marriage, the Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles saw an opportunity to have a little fun.
The GMCLA parodies the ad in a new promo for their upcoming holiday showcase. Sadly, there's a lot less skin but they make up for it by adding a lot more gay. Tutus and Christmas stockings? Totally all over that!
GMCLA will host its annual musical extravaganza, “Holiday Spectacular: Festival of Carols” on December 14th and 15th, 2013. Tickets and additional information can be found here.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet