Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
By Stacy Lambe
Kmart caused an uproar when it released the Joe Boxer Christmas ad featuring shirtless men shaking their balls to the tune of "Jingle Bells." While One Million Moms fretted about the sanctity of marriage, the Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles saw an opportunity to have a little fun.
The GMCLA parodies the ad in a new promo for their upcoming holiday showcase. Sadly, there's a lot less skin but they make up for it by adding a lot more gay. Tutus and Christmas stockings? Totally all over that!
GMCLA will host its annual musical extravaganza, “Holiday Spectacular: Festival of Carols” on December 14th and 15th, 2013. Tickets and additional information can be found here.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Casting Net: Teen Wolf Adds Gay Lacrosse Player To Show's Locker Room
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris