James Marsden's Ogle-Worthy Appearance on 'Modern Family'
By Samantha Henderson
Our latest coverboy James Marsden made a sexy (How could it be anything other than?) cameo on this past season of Modern Family as Cam and Mitchell's new hippie neighbor with no sense of boundaries and a penchant for hot tubs.
Although he confesses, in our cover story, “I’m actually less comfortable being the smoldering hot guy,” which he says, smolderingly, natch, we don't quite buy it. Next up he's playing JFK in Lee Daniels's The Butler (which also has Oprah doing a sexy scene).
Since everybody needs a daily ab- and cheekbone-induced drool sesh, so here's yours for today. Or whenever. Feel free to turn into a 16-year-old girl, à la Cam. We did.
Watch the clip below:
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team