15 Gay Daddies We Love
By Michael Stabile
Is gay culture's obsession with youth finally fleeting? Have we come to our senses and realized that real men get better with age? This weekend, the social networking site Daddyhunt.com kicks off the first annual Daddy Days in Provincetown — a celebration of those who've crossed the, ahem, 40 yard line and still know how to spike the ball.
"We wanted to find a way to bring together the strong, smart men who helped build the gay community we know today,” says Javier Cobo, Community Director for Daddyhunt — giving us pause to think that maybe it's time we mind our elders. And that's precisely what we do in this slideshow:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- OUT On The Street: Black & Blue Composition