1. In light of George Zimmerman's acquittal, Attorney General Eric Holder condemned the "stand your ground" laws that some say helped Zimmerman get away with Trayvon Martin's murder. These laws "sow dangerous conflict in our neighborhoods,” he said.
2. Illinois United for Marriage, a pro-equality group, says they are launching a $2 million campaign to get the final votes needed to pass same-sex nuptials there.
3. A New Mexican teen named Carlos Vigil took his own life after months of homophobic bullying.
4. Militants in Yemen killed a man for being gay.
5. Gay author and radio host Michelangelo Signorile is helping launch the new Sirius XM's new progressive talk radio channel.
6. David Bowie has a new music video for his song "Valentine's Day."