Watch: Small Town Gay Love, With Music
By Out.com Editors
1. Today in wastes of time and money: "Opponents of gay marriage ready for national battle."
2. After hearing that the Georgia DMV wouldn't allow pro-gay license plates like ones reading "4GayLib" and "GAY GUY," an Atlanta man sued, and won, to overturn an "arbitrary" ban on such vehicular messages. Now that he's come out on top, Cyrus Gilbert will soon install his new plates, which read "GAY PWR."
3. Here's an essay called "Why Buddhists Should Support Gay Marriage."
4. Nicolás de Jesús López Rodríguez, the hateful Archbishop of Santa Domingo, Dominican Republic, used the word "faggot" to describe President Obama's ambassador pick, an openly gay man named James "Wally" Brewster.
6. "All-American Boy" singer Steve Grand sees no place for the closet in small town America:
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It