John Barrowman and his Partner Marry in California
By Jerry Portwood
John Barrowman, aka Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood, and his partner Scott Gill posted a photo of themselves after they received their marriage certificate yesterday in California. Even better, are the couple of videos taped while driving to get legally wed. In one Barrowman, looking a bit tousled, says: "Thank you Supreme Court. About time you made it legal!"
In the other, even more fun vid, the couple sing along to Air Supply's "I'm All Out of Love".
WATCH the couple sing along to Air Supply's "I'm All Out of Love":
Watch the couple thank the Supreme Court on the way to getting married:
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Casting Net: Teen Wolf Adds Gay Lacrosse Player To Show's Locker Room