John Barrowman and his Partner Marry in California
By Jerry Portwood
John Barrowman, aka Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood, and his partner Scott Gill posted a photo of themselves after they received their marriage certificate yesterday in California. Even better, are the couple of videos taped while driving to get legally wed. In one Barrowman, looking a bit tousled, says: "Thank you Supreme Court. About time you made it legal!"
In the other, even more fun vid, the couple sing along to Air Supply's "I'm All Out of Love".
WATCH the couple sing along to Air Supply's "I'm All Out of Love":
Watch the couple thank the Supreme Court on the way to getting married:
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Daily Crush: #MyCalvins, Best Hashtag Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way