Watch: A Moment for James Gandolfini
By Out.com Editors
Hollywood, New York, and everywhere in-between are mourning the death of actor James Gandolfini this evening.
Best known of course for his role as Tony Soprano for six seasons on HBO's The Sopranos, New Jersey-born Gandolfini also played some memorable big screen characters, including Nick Murder in the musical Romance & Cigarettes, Craig Gilbert, the subject of an early reality show in Cinema Verite, just "Mike" in an early break in the 1993 flick Mr. Wonderful and as Winston Baldry, the gay hit man in The Mexican.
There's no official cause of death given for Gandolfini's passing, but it appears to have been a heart attack. He was 51 years old.
In honor of Gandolfini's life and enduring work, here's a scene of the actor "coming out" to Julia Roberts in The Mexican.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models