- (Cute) French protestors haven't stopped their rallies against marriage equality in their country. But the fight seems to be over.
- Apparently he wasn't stoned and didn't fall asleep behind the wheel, but George Michael was in a major car accident and was airlifted to a hospital (he's fine, according to reports).
- Uma Thurman will be Anita Bryant in a new movie from screenwriter Chad Hodge. Kill bills anyone?
- Marriage equality ally Chris Kluwe, who wasn't renewed as a kicker for the Minnesota Vikings, was signed by the Oakland Raiders
- That naked Bea Arthur portrait (by John Currin) sold for $1.9 million at auction.
- Turkey’s national television station announced that it would not be airing the Eurovision final after Krista Siegfrids, Finland's entry into the campy contest, planted a wet one on her female backup singer at the end of her performance of "Marry Me." AllOut.org has started a petition.
Watch the "offending" vid below: