Veep: TV's Snarkiest, Best Sitcom
By Jason Lamphier
Photo: HBO/Lacey Terrell
Selina Meyer, the titular character of HBO’s hilarious D.C. schadenfreude-fest Veep, may very well be the best thing Julia Louis-Dreyfus has ever done. And now that our blundering vice president of the U.S. and her staff (including Anna Chlumsky, Tony Hale, and hottie Reid Scott -- all excellent) are entrenched in season two’s midterm election, her one-liners are as vulgar, Tourette’s-y, and politically incorrect as ever.
Will we miss a single week of this biting, bitchy satire? To quote Selina, “I’d rather set fire to my vulva. So that’s a no.”
Watch the trailer for Season 2 below:
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Shame List: Bethann Hardison, Naomi Campbell & Iman Call Out Racism at Fashion Week
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto