Anderson Cooper on Dating 'Girls'
By Diego James
The other day on Anderson Live, Coop was confronted with the question: "How do you know anything about what women are doing?"
"Unlike you, sweetie," Cooper begins, and then launches into an defense in which he explains, "I don't have much experience, but the few times when I did date a girl, when I was 12..." he found there was a lot of "sharing." He then reiterates that he hasn't dated a "girl" since he was 13 or 14. "And I was hoping to meet their brothers."
Oh, and that they "share a lot."
It appears that remains true for the women he knows today. "You send them one text, and they 20 texts back."
So people who were hoping to learn that Anderson has slept with a woman are going to be disappointed. It appears that his experience as a gay best friend goes way back.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series