Anderson Cooper on Dating 'Girls'
By Diego James
The other day on Anderson Live, Coop was confronted with the question: "How do you know anything about what women are doing?"
"Unlike you, sweetie," Cooper begins, and then launches into an defense in which he explains, "I don't have much experience, but the few times when I did date a girl, when I was 12..." he found there was a lot of "sharing." He then reiterates that he hasn't dated a "girl" since he was 13 or 14. "And I was hoping to meet their brothers."
Oh, and that they "share a lot."
It appears that remains true for the women he knows today. "You send them one text, and they 20 texts back."
So people who were hoping to learn that Anderson has slept with a woman are going to be disappointed. It appears that his experience as a gay best friend goes way back.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- NBA Legend Isiah Thomas’s Son Is An Openly Gay DJ & Other Wild Scenes From The Nightlife