Are Kurt and Blaine Getting Back Together?
By Andrew Villagomez
This Thursday's Glee will be mimicking 2003's Love Actually for their holiday special, with five different storylines happening. Included: an adventure in New York focusing on Kurt in which his father surprises him with a visit, and apparently, so does Blaine. In the "Thanksgiving" episode two weeks ago, after a kiki with Sarah Jessica Parker, Kurt called and forgave Blaine for cheating on him.
The two are showing some sexual tension, while preforming the classic "White Christmas" on the ice rink at Bryant Park—way to tell us about this Ryan, we would've loved to swing by!—Kurt's father Burt (who we absolute adore) comes to see the boys enjoying themselves on the ice rink, but with a questioning half-smile. He's probably thinking what we're thinking: Blaine better not hurt Kurt again if anything does happen!
A behind the scenes look from Darren Criss and Chris Colfer on their ice skating scene for "Glee Actually" -
Preview for the rest of the episode is here, and in case you missed last week, check out a recap from the episode "Swan Song."
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula