Get Inside NPH’s Dreams
By Matthew Ortile
When we dream of puppets, drag queens, and shirtless men dancing, it’s just your usual REM cycle. But when Neil Patrick Harris does it, a fun and campy new web series is born. It’s called “Neil’s Puppet Dreams” and tells the story of Neil’s alleged ailment of dreaming exclusively in puppets.
Apparently the condition is contagious and has infected his better half, co-executive producer, and co-star David Burtka. Also involved in the mockumentary are drag stars like Willam and Joe Manganiello in a pineapple tank top. Sweet dreams are made of these.
Check out the trailer below before its premiere on Nerdist tomorrow.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan