Get Inside NPH’s Dreams
By Matthew Ortile
When we dream of puppets, drag queens, and shirtless men dancing, it’s just your usual REM cycle. But when Neil Patrick Harris does it, a fun and campy new web series is born. It’s called “Neil’s Puppet Dreams” and tells the story of Neil’s alleged ailment of dreaming exclusively in puppets.
Apparently the condition is contagious and has infected his better half, co-executive producer, and co-star David Burtka. Also involved in the mockumentary are drag stars like Willam and Joe Manganiello in a pineapple tank top. Sweet dreams are made of these.
Check out the trailer below before its premiere on Nerdist tomorrow.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete