'Sleep No More' Launches Queer Halloween Party
By Out.com Editors
Photo by Jamie Watts
People love to walk around in masks at Sleep No More, exploring the nooks and crannies (read what the designers say about some of the amazing work they've done on the McKittrick Hotel) while rubbing up against strangers and watching actors/dancers (nude and clothed) perform a highly eroticized version of Macbeth. But it's not just the same show: Now they're getting ready for their second annual Halloween event.
The Carnival des Corbeaux, as it's called, begins on Friday, October 26 and runs
for six consecutive nights, each night having its own costume theme. And in case you are wondering, yes, guests will be asked to "strictly adhere" to the theme each night. On October 28 will be the “La Femme a Barbe," which as the organizers explains is a chance to "Unleash your alter ego of the opposite sex. For this night, dress in your gender-bending finery."
So wherever you fall on the queer spectrum, everyone can get in on the action. For a complete list of details, tickets, and themes, visit the site.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete