Do You Care About Meghan McCain's Vagina?
By Out.com Editors
The Daily Beast's Megan McCain (and daughter of the Senator, don't forget) argued last night that not all women care about is their vagina. "It's the economy stupid!" Of course the fact that it was Larry King presiding over a couch that included Democratic strategist Tanya Acker, comedians Michael Ian Black, funny guy Ben Stein, and publicity guru Howard Bragman should give you some clue to the hijinks that could ensue. Just watch the clip and you'll see what happens when people stop being smart, and start to get really real.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography