Chinese Billionaire Thinks $65M Man Can Cure His Lesbian Daughter
By Joseph Alexiou
Gigi Chao, the socialite daughter of Hong Kong shipping magnate Cecil Chao, got a civil union with her longtime girlfriend Sean Eav (also known as Sean Yeung) this past April in France—there civil ceremony there is a well known marriage alternative known as PACS, which equally popular among straight and queer couples.
This hasn't stopped her father, a well known businessman man who claims to have slept with 10,000 women, from putting out a "marriage bounty" for her, offerring HK$500M (just under $65 million) to the man who can convince her to put on a white dress and walk down the aisle.
In the past, Gigi has said that her father had a "hands off" approach to raising her, but apparently he finally decided to get involved.
She has yet to respond to it, but stopped accepting Facebook requests, posting "Where do all these people come from? Jerusalm [sic]? Ethiopia? Istanbul? ridiculous. It’s also quite scarey [sic] that my friend requests number keeps jumping up every few seconds."
Doubtful I'm alone in this, but if she wants to split the money, I'm willing to make the trip to France. He never said anything about sleeping with her!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'