Chinese Billionaire Thinks $65M Man Can Cure His Lesbian Daughter
By Joseph Alexiou
Gigi Chao, the socialite daughter of Hong Kong shipping magnate Cecil Chao, got a civil union with her longtime girlfriend Sean Eav (also known as Sean Yeung) this past April in France—there civil ceremony there is a well known marriage alternative known as PACS, which equally popular among straight and queer couples.
This hasn't stopped her father, a well known businessman man who claims to have slept with 10,000 women, from putting out a "marriage bounty" for her, offerring HK$500M (just under $65 million) to the man who can convince her to put on a white dress and walk down the aisle.
In the past, Gigi has said that her father had a "hands off" approach to raising her, but apparently he finally decided to get involved.
She has yet to respond to it, but stopped accepting Facebook requests, posting "Where do all these people come from? Jerusalm [sic]? Ethiopia? Istanbul? ridiculous. It’s also quite scarey [sic] that my friend requests number keeps jumping up every few seconds."
Doubtful I'm alone in this, but if she wants to split the money, I'm willing to make the trip to France. He never said anything about sleeping with her!
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection