Sharon Needles Launches Halloween Mask Collection
By Peter Frost
In what seems like a natural progression of her brand, RuPaul’s Drag Race champ Sharon Needles has launched a new line of Halloween masks, and they are perfect for scaring everyone this October with your fabulousness.
The masks—which come in either a "Spooky" or "Beautiful" design—are available for pre-order at official Sharon Needles online store. Each one is created by hand at Nikki’s Monster Shop, using life-like latex and incorporating vents for your ears, pupils, and nostrils. However, looking as good as Ms. Needles isn’t cheap, with the masks costing $75 each. Click here to check them both out!
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series