Katy Perry is Sick of Her Weave
By Peter Frost
Katy Perry is ready for a change. The singer, who spoke with US Weekly at the premiere of her 3-D concert film, Katy Perry: Part of Me, told the magazine, “I think I'm going to go into a cave after this. It might be appropriate."
The film, which follows Perry on her California Dreams concert tour, also chronicles the singer's divorce from comedian Russell Brand. "Some of them are super sensitive and very emotional," says Perry. "It's not always very fun, but it's important sometimes to show that real people sometimes have to go through things like this in order to achieve things."
The singer also took time to address the violet hair that she's been wearing in recent photos, “Just take these damn extentions out of my hair and fill my head again!” Just as long as her bra remains full of whipped cream too...
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS