Neil Patrick Harris Outs His Mother as Cannibal (Huh!?)
By Out.com Editors
Don't you hate it when your chubby little fingers make one little typo that sends an otherwise harmless message into heart attack territory? This little glitch in modern life is more common than you think, should you believe the jaw-droppingly hysterical antics chronicled on the blog Damn You Auto Correct. According to BuzzFeed, yesterday, Neil Patrick Harris (who has been spending an awful lot of time with Oprah Winfrey lately), yesterday @ActuallyNPH took to Twitter to publicly send some Mother's Day wishes to his mamacita, but an unfortunate slip of the hand altered one word, and the entire meaning of his Tweet—thereby accusing her of EATING an "amazing mom, a wonderful grandma, and a beautiful human being" (as opposed to just being one). After he realized his error, he quickly took to the airwaves to give a hysterical response, and corrected himself as well. Whew, holiday disaster averted.
Pictures courtesy of Twitter/BuzzFeed
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- HBO to Debut Ryan Murphy's The Normal Heart on May 25
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models