By Out.com Editors
Photograph by Alison Jackson, Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
Is that Harry and William naked? Not so fast. The blurry pics that look to be the naked princes celebrating with a bit too much gusto after a polo match are in fact look-alike models shot by artist Alison Jackson for the UK Cosmopolitan's 40th anniversary.
In fact, the photos are party of a cheeky campaign to raise awareness about prostate and testicular cancer for the Everyman charity.
But you can enjoy the naughty photo just as much. And if you squint, you'll never know the difference.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan