By Out.com Editors
Photograph by Alison Jackson, Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
Is that Harry and William naked? Not so fast. The blurry pics that look to be the naked princes celebrating with a bit too much gusto after a polo match are in fact look-alike models shot by artist Alison Jackson for the UK Cosmopolitan's 40th anniversary.
In fact, the photos are party of a cheeky campaign to raise awareness about prostate and testicular cancer for the Everyman charity.
But you can enjoy the naughty photo just as much. And if you squint, you'll never know the difference.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out