By Out.com Editors
Photograph by Alison Jackson, Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
Is that Harry and William naked? Not so fast. The blurry pics that look to be the naked princes celebrating with a bit too much gusto after a polo match are in fact look-alike models shot by artist Alison Jackson for the UK Cosmopolitan's 40th anniversary.
In fact, the photos are party of a cheeky campaign to raise awareness about prostate and testicular cancer for the Everyman charity.
But you can enjoy the naughty photo just as much. And if you squint, you'll never know the difference.
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film