By Out.com Editors
Photograph by Alison Jackson, Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
Is that Harry and William naked? Not so fast. The blurry pics that look to be the naked princes celebrating with a bit too much gusto after a polo match are in fact look-alike models shot by artist Alison Jackson for the UK Cosmopolitan's 40th anniversary.
In fact, the photos are party of a cheeky campaign to raise awareness about prostate and testicular cancer for the Everyman charity.
But you can enjoy the naughty photo just as much. And if you squint, you'll never know the difference.
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers