Neil Patrick Harris Humped On "The Price Is Right"
By Jon Roth
As you may have heard, The Price Is Right is featuring celebrity contestants this week, ranging from Heidi Klum to Snoop Dogg(!). Our personal favorite, of course, was the besuited wonder known as Neil Patrick Harris. A big fan of game shows (his character Barney Stinson even visits the set in How I Met Your Mother) Harris participated recently to win money for the Noreen Fraser Foundation, which funds breast cancer research.
While most contestants maintained a sane distance, barefoot Destiny here just couldn't overcome her excitement – bowling NPH to the ground and delivering a peculiar leg shake we can only attribute to exuberant thrusting.
Like you can blame her.
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- A Pope is Person of the Year: Edie Windsor is No. 3
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- WATCH: Detox, Willam and Vicky Vox Sing Naughty Christmas Song
- 19th Annual Out100