Neil Patrick Harris Humped On "The Price Is Right"
By Jon Roth
As you may have heard, The Price Is Right is featuring celebrity contestants this week, ranging from Heidi Klum to Snoop Dogg(!). Our personal favorite, of course, was the besuited wonder known as Neil Patrick Harris. A big fan of game shows (his character Barney Stinson even visits the set in How I Met Your Mother) Harris participated recently to win money for the Noreen Fraser Foundation, which funds breast cancer research.
While most contestants maintained a sane distance, barefoot Destiny here just couldn't overcome her excitement – bowling NPH to the ground and delivering a peculiar leg shake we can only attribute to exuberant thrusting.
Like you can blame her.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto