Trailer For Lena Dunham's 'Girls' Drops
By Out.com Editors
Will young people trying to make their way in the big city ever stop making for good TV? Apparently not.
Just today, the trailer for the new HBO series from Lena (Tiny Furniture) Dunham was released and it's got all of that young creative-type stuff going on that drives a series: dreams, weird clothes, low paychecks, frank talk about the ickyness of twentysomething sex.
Also, while he might not appear in the trailer, we're sensing some serious potential in the Judd Apotow-produced Girls for a bitchy gay sidekick—most likely someone's personal assistant or some kind of party DJ—the likes of which haven't been seen since Ugly Betty's Mark St. James.
What do you think?
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet