For those of you that have been following our adventures in Sweden and looking on with envy, here's a little aural souvenir: the music mastery of DJ Lades (a.k.a. Senior Editor Jason Lamphier) that powered the West Coast Roadtrip from Göteborg to Fiskebäckskil and back again.
It's all Swedish all the time, and damn if it ain't catchy:
- The Knife, “Pass This On”
- Robyn, “Dancing On My Own”
- Jens Lekman, “A Postcard to Nina”
- The Tough Alliance, “A New Chance”
- El Perro del Mar, "God Knows (You Gotta Give to Get)"
- Air France, “Collapsing at Your Doorstep”
- Johan Agebjorn (ft. Lake Heartbeat, Le Prix), “Watch the World Go By"
- Lykke Li, “I Follow Rivers”
- Little Dragon, “Swimming”
- Peter, Bjorn & John, “Young Folks”
- Annie, “Heartbeat”
- ceo, “Come With Me”
- The Honeydrips, “(Lack of Love) Will Tear Us Apart”
- Jinder, “Youth Blood”
- Niki & the Dove, “DJ Ease My Mind”
- The Cardigans, ”Lovefool”
- Embassy, “It Never Entered My Mind”
- Sally Shapiro, “Love in July”
- Roxette, “Listen to Your Heart”
- ABBA, “Dancing on My Own”
What's your favorite?