Morning Cheat Sheet: True Blood's Werewolf Hottie, Miss Piggy's Vogue-Approved Outfits, A Peek at the Next Season of The Rachel Zoe Project
By Max Berlinger
Um, we just found six reasons for you to start watching True Blood and they all live on Joe Manganiello's stomach.
Miss Piggy wears a veiled hat, pearls and and a gray blazer with a brooch for her day job as editor at Vogue Paris in the new Muppets movie. That porky bitch is working it out!
Moves abound over at the Condé Nast building! WWD reports that Carolyn Tate Angel, W Magazine's senior fashion and market editor, was "dismissed" as part of newly crowned fashion director Edward Enniful's takeover. Also, Filipa Fino, Vogue's senior accessories editor, left the glossy after 11 years of service. Polish off those resumes, kiddies!
Rachel Zoe has a new cute pocket gay to help her out now that Brad and Tay have left her alone, with child. How will it all turn out? Only time will tell!
Oh dear! Details are pouring in from John Galliano's night of drunken debauchery that ultimately cost him one of the most prestigious jobs in the fashion industry. As a side note, this is a typical Friday night at your average gay bar in Brooklyn.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula