Gwyneth Paltrow Continues To Fascinate
By Mike Berlin
You guys. GWYNETH PALTROW.
We at Out are utterly fascinated by her and her obscene cultural ubiquity.
She is telling interns they're fat (and inspiring them to lose 50 lbs.); she is lifestyle blogging up a storm and doesn't hate us for being gay; she is the Global Ambassador for Coach; and she is milking the shit out of her Glee guest appearance as otherworldly school substitute Holly Holliday, seen gyrating on Cee Lo's piano at the Grammy's in 7-foot heels.
What, in God's name, are we to make of her? We kind of love her for all the crazy shit she's involved in. And in a way, she's like the James Franco of lady celebs--omnipresent, multifaceted, bewildering, and utterly transfixing. Regardless, we will continue to follow this tall, svelt, glowing celeb in all her strange glory.
For now, enjoy this clip from yesterday of Lady Paltrow guest appearing at Glee's live movie and belting out her trademark "Let's Go Get Some Tacos!!!!!" at the frantic teen audience below.
Photo: Getty Images
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Vows: Cecillia Perez-Matos & Michelle Santill-Perez
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends