Gwyneth Paltrow Continues To Fascinate
By Mike Berlin
You guys. GWYNETH PALTROW.
We at Out are utterly fascinated by her and her obscene cultural ubiquity.
She is telling interns they're fat (and inspiring them to lose 50 lbs.); she is lifestyle blogging up a storm and doesn't hate us for being gay; she is the Global Ambassador for Coach; and she is milking the shit out of her Glee guest appearance as otherworldly school substitute Holly Holliday, seen gyrating on Cee Lo's piano at the Grammy's in 7-foot heels.
What, in God's name, are we to make of her? We kind of love her for all the crazy shit she's involved in. And in a way, she's like the James Franco of lady celebs--omnipresent, multifaceted, bewildering, and utterly transfixing. Regardless, we will continue to follow this tall, svelt, glowing celeb in all her strange glory.
For now, enjoy this clip from yesterday of Lady Paltrow guest appearing at Glee's live movie and belting out her trademark "Let's Go Get Some Tacos!!!!!" at the frantic teen audience below.
Photo: Getty Images
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet