Model Eric Zentner Killed in Hit-and-Run Accident
By Max Berlinger
Male model Eric Zentner (pictured above) -- who has worked with the likes of Versace, H&M and Macy's as well as walked in shows for Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton and Gucci -- was killed late last week in a hit-and-run accident in California. Zentner, 30, was on his way to visit his mother when he ran out of gas and stepped outside of his car, which he had pulled over to the side of the road.
It is believed that the car that hit him was a Dodge Caravan from the 1990s. Anyone with information regarding the incident is encouraged to contact the California Highway Patrol. Our condolences go out to his friends and family at this time.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- 5 of the Best: Wireless Speakers
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection