Model Eric Zentner Killed in Hit-and-Run Accident
By Max Berlinger
Male model Eric Zentner (pictured above) -- who has worked with the likes of Versace, H&M and Macy's as well as walked in shows for Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton and Gucci -- was killed late last week in a hit-and-run accident in California. Zentner, 30, was on his way to visit his mother when he ran out of gas and stepped outside of his car, which he had pulled over to the side of the road.
It is believed that the car that hit him was a Dodge Caravan from the 1990s. Anyone with information regarding the incident is encouraged to contact the California Highway Patrol. Our condolences go out to his friends and family at this time.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2