Win a Kiss from Kylie Minogue
By Noah Michelson
We have a confession to make. While the signature featured on the opening spread of our August cover story (see above) is indeed Kylie Minogue's, the kiss isn't. Those beautiful lips belong to our deputy managing editor, Jessanne Collins, who pinch-kissed for Kylie when we couldn't get the Australian pop star's pucker in time to ship the magazine.
Feel cheated? Don't -- because we're going to make it up to you. Kylie has graciously offered one lucky winner of our "Win a Kiss from Kylie" contest a peck (on a sheet of autographed paper). He or she will also receive a Kylie prize pack featuring her new album, Aphrodite, an "All the Lovers" picture disk, a signed copy of her last album, X, and a few other surprises. Four others will be chosen to win the prize pack (minus the kiss) as well.
To win, simply comment on this post listing your top five Kylie songs. The contest will run until 12:00 am on August 1, at which time we'll randomly select the five winners from all of the entries we receive.
To read our August Kylie cover story, click here.
To see a slide show of images of Kylie from the August issue shot by Xevi Muntane, click here.
-- NOAH MICHELSON
Previously > Crazy for Kylie!
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower